Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Deluge of Rage

A face covered half black, silver eyeliner, an evil sharp tooth and a wily smirk.

What I look like when I am in this psychedelic paradise called rage!
Way too grafic for u? pull off ur mask too my friend and u'll find me

A deep abyss with a dot of red which just becomes bigger and bigger, angry with everything,
but a feeling of comfort passes through me, i know i am in control with rage!
It is synergy! aaah and the feeling... sweeeet

Tired of cliches
Tired with people's plagiarisms
Tired of using a facial prosthetic

I want to just be.
I need an outlet.
I need help!
(Transition from an adult to an attention grabbing child... Thanks Mr. Thomas Harris)
And without that last statement, I would just be contradicting myself... Dont you just love puzzles?

5 Comments:

Blogger Arvind said...

pls do give a link to dictionary for the words...so that it may become bit easier to understand what u r talking about! :-)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Murali said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Murali said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Murali said...

Suggest this song for u dude....

St Anger

In control with rage? Hmm so how stable is that control? How strong is the control? Susceptible to break? Coz we are the ones who will receive the flood when the gates crash !! :P

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need help !
I need help !
I need help !
I need help !
I need help !

So much of plagiarism... Go ahead .. Let the red dot become a balloon.... Fuk it u say

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home