Monday, January 15, 2007

Court(m)es(s)y

The other day I just wished this guy a very happy new year, n he just said "Thanks" period.
There was no "Wish u the same" or "May it screw u too" or anything of that sort.
Some people do that n its like as if they r tip-toeing on my last nerve! (since all the other nerves r still asleep coz i've kinda lost my coffee habit :( )
I dont know what kinda vibe I give out coz quite a few ppl have done that.. strange..
Well.. anyway.. wishing everybody a happy new year!
(Comments like "May it screw u too" not welcome.. aah well.. who am i kiddin? )

4 Comments:

Blogger Murali said...

The title of this blog seems to reflect the (ill) effects of my sahavasa on you...

You are slowlee rising to my levels...Nadili Nadili...

Happy nyou year to u magaah!!!
Wishing after 17 days du maja ne bere!!! :P

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U know wat! thats atleast better! ppl dont even smile back at me..they ignore me! :O it feels weird!
And after 31 days, wish u a very happy new year too!!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Padma said...

ROTFL!!!

I almost imagined u saying all that was written here!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Karan said...

@murali: happee noo year to u too :D (more sahavasa dosha u can zee)

@anon: hmmm.. thats pretty strange.. happy new year to u too :) (or shud i have just ignored u like the rest of them? :)) :P )

@paddy: ya well.. writingness is next to talkingness isnt it? huh mayb too much of whisky with my breakfast today for me

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home